Let Go365 help you beat out the competition this AEP
September 02, 2022 - Read time: 2 mins
We want to set you up for success this AEP. Go365 by Humana®, our well-being and rewards program,* offers members a variety of ways to get active and stay in control of their health while earning rewards. Not to mention, 70% of agents agree that it’s a powerful sales and retention tool.¹ Make sure you’re up-to-date on the 2023 changes as we head into AEP and beyond.
What’s new in 2023
Members will continue earning rewards for completing eligible activities and can earn more than $200 in redeemable gift cards. In addition, members have up to 90 days from the date they complete an activity to submit for rewards. All additional updates are outlined below.
- Members have access to a robust wellness library of professional-led lessons and courses covering topics including improving sleep, tips for cooking at home and managing type 2 diabetes.
- The Diabetic eye exam reward has increased to $25
- Members can earn up to $40 per plan year for completing eligible social and health education activities
- Members can earn up to $60 per plan year for completing verified workouts
- The following screenings are no longer eligible for rewards:
- Diabetic kidney function
- Diabetic foot exam
- Flu Shot
Download this agent flyer to familiarize yourself with the program and reference as you meet with customers.
We’re in the process of updating our Go365 postcard and Go365 Medicare Agent toolkit in the MRC. There will also be a customizable version of the flyer available shortly. Be sure to check the MRC for the latest materials!
*Go365 by Humana is a well-being and rewards program offered on most Humana Medicare Advantage plans and a great way to attract and retain business. If you don’t know much about it, view this 3-minute video.
1May 2022 Agent Experience Survey Responses, percentage is average among career, DMS, partner call center and partner field agent responses.