Wondering how to navigate a virtual sales season? You’ve come to the right place.
We’re living in an unprecedented time with a lot of new normals, so facing a socially distanced AEP may seem overwhelming. But as always, we’re here so you don’t have to go it alone. Here you’ll find a library of content and resources focused on helping you make the most of a virtual AEP.
Click a topic below to find the information you need.
Virtual Educational Events
Get started by getting educated. Review the Virtual Educational Events Job Aid.
- Search “Virtual” on the MRC through Vantage to find promotional flyers.
- There are a variety of platforms available, including Skype, Zoom and Facebook Live.
- Be confident presenting virtually. Practice before your event!
- Ask attendees to mute their line and use chat for questions.
Report your educational event early! All virtual educational events must be reported to the Sales and Marketing Support Executive prior to advertising or 10 days in advance, whichever comes first. The following details must be provided:
- Event Type: Virtual Educational
- Meeting URL
- Call-in number
- Meeting number (access code)
Virtual Sales Presentations
- Ensure you have express written permission to contact your prospects and you complete a scope of appointment
- Send the required sales materials to your client prior to all telephonic meetings
- Rehearse before your appointment
- Conduct a full and compliant sales presentation
- Use the approved enrollment methods